Ninnescah Veterinary Service is a progressive rural veterinary practice that was founded in 1995 by Dr. Keeler and his wife Michelle. For the first three years they practiced large animal medicine out of his pickup as a mobile service. In 1998 they built a 2400 sq ft clinic at the present location to allow for small animal medicine and hospitalization as well as haul-in for cattle and horses. In 2012 they added a 1500 sq ft expansion on the front of the existing building to allow for small animal space with more exam rooms, larger surgery room, and an in-house laboratory. As the practice has grown so have the available services. Ninnescah Veterinary Service is now a truly mixed animal practice treating both large and small animals as well as exotics.